Friday, February 6, 2015

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 187

 

Happy Farmgirl Friday!  Welcome back!  It's been a long cold week, here in the Northeast with more snow predicted for the weekend. Perfect weather for finalizing my dahlia and seed order for this years garden. PLUS I'm getting my marketing materials together and floral supplies ordered for my first season at the Farmers Market! 
I'm off to get the " girls" settled in before the next storm! 

Debbie of Farmgirl Unleashed  ( my co- hostess and farmgirl in crime ) and I are looking forward to catching up with you all!  Have a great week and we'll see you on the hop!  


You don't have to live on a farm to join this hop!
 Farmgirl is a Condition of the Heart~ MaryJaneButters

Brag a little ( or a lot ) about your farmgirl talents! Include links of your farm, crafts, animals, quilts, home decor projects, thrifty make overs, gardens, chicken coops, recipes, studios and workshops. 
You get the idea! Link back here in your post and remember to share this hop with all of your blogging friends! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...