Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tasty Tuesday~ Cherry Cheese Pie

Welcome to Tasty Tuesday at Dandelion House! 

I don't know about all of you, but I'm starting to crave more fresh fruit and fresh fruit dishes! This weeks Tasty Tuesday recipe Cherry Cheese Pie comes from the kitchen of Tales of a Kansas Farm Mom . It fits the bill for something light, sweet, fruity and easy. It's no bake!

Growing up the best recipes weren’t found online.  They often looked like this: ~ Kansas Farm Mom



 Nourish your family with food made with the freshest ingredients and a dash of love every day! 

* more delicious farm fresh recipes here.

Love,
Deb 

6 comments:

Happy@Home said...

I agree with the Kansas Farm Mom... I think the best recipes still come from handwritten recipe cards. They're filled with love and warm memories.
My mom made a very similar recipe to this, except hers was in a 9 x 13 dish. I always think of it for Valentine's Day with the red cherries. I do remember it being delicious.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh my goodness this pie looks so delicious!! I so agree there is nothing like handwritten recipes especially the ones handed down from generation to generation!

Country Gal said...

Oh WOW ! That looks and sounds soo YUMMY ! Yup hand write recipes , hand made and home baked or cooked are the best ! My mum had a little tin with these recipe cards in , I don't know what happened to it ! Thanks for sharing with us have a Yummy day !

Candy C. said...

I have some of my mom's handwritten recipes and they look just like that! :)

A Kansas Farm Mom said...

Thanks so much for sharing. Glad it brought back memories to all of you!

Michelle said...

your pie looks yummy. I have several hand written recipes from my husbands grandmother. Unfortunately several of them have faded over time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...