Thursday, May 5, 2011

Farmgirl and Farm Friends Friday Blog hop # 6



Can you believe it's farmgirl and Farm Friend Friday already? This blog hop is hosted by Amy of  Verde Farm and little Ole' me. I want to welcome all new blog friends to Dandelion House. Thank you so much for joining me and for sharing your posts with us every week. The more the merrier!

 With warmer weather finally here in the Northeast spring has finally sprung! It's been so fun to visit your blogs and to see your farms, homesteads and urban gardens coming to life as spring unfolds across America and beyond. I love seeing the abundant variety of raised beds people have been sharing on this hop! They have been an inspiration to me to get my own going here at home. I promise to share how it comes together in an upcoming post soon! Meanwhile, back at the ranch...


It's time to link up again for your weekly dose of farmgirl soul food!
Here are the rules for the Farmgirl/Farm Friend Friday blog hop:

1.) Show us your farmgirl flair! Include photos of your farm, crafts, art, animals, quilts, thrifty home and garden makins', recipes, farm stories, your backyard garden, hen house, studio or workshop. You get the idea! 
2). Enter the link to your entry post in the Mr. Linky space.
3). Please include the Farmgirl Friday/Farm Friend buttons ( or link back to our blogs ) in your post. 
4). I'll feature a farmgirl or two from the hop every Friday!
 Don't forget to leave a note on the barn door on your way out!

Thanks again to all who have added our buttons to your blogs and for linking back to the hop in your posts! 
Tell me, what was your favorite entry from last week? Were you inspired to try something new? Did someone make you laugh? Did you make new blog friends?  I'd love to hear about it! 











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...